NEO nuenco nl

Ghost / Meerkat,I think you are both seriously misguided in your...

1. 172 Posts.
    Ghost / Meerkat,

I think you are both seriously misguided in your criticism. If you would learn to read and interpret what people actually say instead of misrepresenting facts that would be helpful to all.

For the record, I qualified my statement by saying that this was a "best case" scenario. Do you know what that means? Because I think every educated person on this forum does?
    Secondly I never pulled numbers out of the air! Every number I used can be found in a previous company announcement.
    Third, I presented the computation in full so that anyone could verify and respond.

I never stated that this value was a certainty to be attained, yet you present this as my view. Are you really so niave? I supported this "best case" scenario with verifiable numbers, yet you decide to say I am talking rubbish and question my motives.

If you have something to say, make it constructive! Add something to the analysis, rather than make personal attacks. Present your own analysis or question my assumptions, if you want to add something to the pot. Don't say I am talking crap and leave it at that! Tell us all why? Do you really have a view? You tell me what the best case is? Answer the challenge!

I would advise you to do your own research before you make unqualified allegations about a person's credibility. I think I have succeeded in demonstrating that there is potentially significant value here, regardless of how you modify the assumptions. I believe I have demonstrated taht even if we get only 10% of what the company was targetting, then we all make a great return.

Of course it will take time to firm up the valuation, but based on what management has told us so far A$2.17 is MY best case. Put your analysis where your mouth is...you tell me what it's worth and under what assumptions, or are you just pulling numbers out of the air now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.