NEO nuenco nl

re: playing defence - meerkat You've just admitted that you have...

1. 172 Posts.
    re: playing defence - meerkat You've just admitted that you have no idea how to value these companies? That comes as no surprise.

You question how a $2+ figure can be rationalised? Come on, didn't I just do that? Did you even try and understand my analysis before going on the attack?

$2+ can be rationalised if they find exactly what they were targeting and it's commercial! We don't know yet if they have found this, and truth is you never know exactly what they have until the wells have run dry. Valuation is an inexact science, and they way you make money is to locate companies where the value/price disparity is extremely wide. Profits require foresight.

I never made any recommendations regarding share price (which is very distinct from underlying value) nor (to the best of my knowledge) have I ever suggested anyone buy this stock. I just present facts and my opinion on them. People can choose to do as they wish with that info.

Nor we may never reach a $2 price. But I never guaranteed we would. That requires the stars to align, but there is a possibility, albeit small, that this might happen. But I have demonstrated that they potential is there if these stars do align. Who knows they could even find more than they were targetting??? NOw wouuldn't that be very nice. Retirement here I come!!!

What concerns me is why you are on these noticeboards if you don't know how to derive a basic valuation. When management do release firm indications of what they think they have would you know how much that's worth? That's why I can't undeerstand why people say they are happy if it goes to 20c or I'm out at 15c. That's just ridiculous babble. If the stock is worth a much higher number, less sophisticated investors have just left a bucketload of profits on the table without knowing it, and after doing all the hard work in identifying the opportunity and buying into it in the first place.

Again, people can take my posts any way they wish, but if anyone is going to call me out, bring your A-game. Learn to generate a substantiated view, rather than just say that you don't agree with my opinion. Say why? Enlighten us all.

But above all, my advice to everyone is learn how to derive your own estiamte of value. How else are you going to know if it's time to exit. Are you really going to trust anyone here to manage your portfolio for you?

Meerkat, I hope you keep your promise and stay off the boards until you figure out what's going on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.