GSF 0.00% 0.1¢ gsf corporation limited

Hey MAX, It will be very interesting over the next few days. As...

1. 2,588 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 526
    Hey MAX,

It will be very interesting over the next few days. As I mentioned just from the trading pattern, not any inside info, I suggest the thing is going to happen very soon.

Now when it does happen, are the current holders going to storm for the exits or will they have enough nerve to sit and let the profits run? There have to be lots of guys sitting on quite substantial losses and the temptation is that they will take their money and run as soon as they hit break even point. My question would be why did you sit there and suffer all this time, when now all you want is your money back??? I’d say take your time, let the profits run and then take your money plus take your interest (profit), you deserve it! After all you did take the risk, waited through all of this and now comes reward(s) time! Well as stated before, I didn’t wait it out and took some losses to make some trades elsewhere, but I’m back to make up for it and with an entry way lower than before. So, even though we could discuss the ifs and buts of what I chose to do until we are blue in the face, in a way I’m still in a similar boat to you guys, as it’ll take a little to make up those earlier losses.

Well, I can promise you guys one thing though, if I am in town when the next share holder meeting takes place here in Perth, I’ll be there with a list of questions and they won’t be easy once either. Btw, I invite you guys to help me to come up with said list of questions. It worked like that on another stock before, so why not do it again???

Cheers,
    MaxAction

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.