AJA 0.00% $7.23 astro japan property group

playstock for computers, page-8

1. 3,633 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    IMO AJA's a reasonable stock for the right reason ... its certainly not a trading stock.

Fundamentally REIT's were formed to aggregate small investment lots to build and manage significant commercial properties generating stable levered equity returns. They were not created so that mum 'n dad could endlessly cross trade script for short term gain ... in fact by design as an investment they are but a small step away from direct investment whereby entry / exit would soooooooo much more difficult. The minute the market grasps this concept and the minute that responsible entities and financiers begin to behave accordingly, 'fair value' based on reasonable future distribution estimates will be realised. Until then we puddle around in the abyss of financiers incompetence. (Note : I follow EDT which is a real basket case on this front!!!)

The share distribution to be ratified was outlined very clearly in the results presentation. IMO a good outcome taking into account consequential gearing outcomes.

Can I suggest that people take the 1 hr (I think) look at the results presentation circa Feb 2011... I was comfortable and encouraged that the management team had clear objectives...they seemed genuine in thier respect for the countless mum 'n dads, knew their business etc.

But IMO the stock is not a 'multi bagger' or a 'there she blows' or a 'there's accumulation afoot something's brewing' or 'get on board or you'll miss the train' kinda stock ... AJA is a long term investment in long term assets for long term certainty of returns...

Have a great day... sorry for the rant but get annoyed that such an important industry / business model is not getting reasonable / appropriate (IMO) airplay.

Lastly... I don't hold stock at the moment because I'm waiting for flow through of Japan's nightmare ... planning to look circa Aug - Oct ... I'm not expecting much change in the interim.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.