Taiwan is a country whose populace has chosen to not be part of...

1. 1,374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Taiwan is a country whose populace has chosen to not be part of the CCP, a position I strongly suspect that the Hong Kong and Tibet populace wish they were in.

I think Pelosi should be free to visit when she chooses to, the fact that the CCP has thrown their toys out of the sandpit on a similar intelllectual level to Pauline with the welcome to country dummyspit demonstrates how they are weak, impotent bullies.

It is an unfortunate situation we are in and one that current government appears to be handling better.than the previous "government" would've.

However, this situation was of our own making when we chose to get so tightly into bed with the CCP ( an organisation which is responsible for the deaths of tens of millions of its own citizens and is currently committing genocide on another section of its population) and then expect that they would suddenly change their ways behave in a civilized manner.

At some point, this house of cards is going to fall down, I only hope it falls gently.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.