WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Please .....a deep breath everybody, page-63

1. 433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    I am not sure but shouldn't this association be mentioned in the trials papers they work on to prove up their science.
    I note on some papers that the statement we would like to thank OBJ for its assistance is there but no acknowledgement that the some of the researchers are directors and share holders of said company. Not as far as I can see. Just curious as to where some of this research would fit into under The Code for Responsible Conduct of Research.
    From section 7

INTRODUCTION
    A conflict of interest exists where there is a divergence between the individual interests of a person and their professional responsibilities such that an independent observer might reasonably conclude that the professional actions of that person are unduly influenced by their own interests.
    Conflicts of interest in the research area are common and it is important that they are disclosed and dealt with properly. Conflicts of interest have the potential to compromise judgments and decisions that should be made impartially. Such compromise could undermine community trust in research.
    Financial conflicts of interest are foremost in the public mind but other conflicts of interest also occur in research, including personal, professional and institutional advantages.
    The perception that a conflict of interest exists is also a serious matter and raises concerns about the integrity of individuals or the management practices of the institution.
    There is a broad range of actual and potential conflicts of interest in the research environment, and institutions need to have a comprehensive policy in place to cover the likely range of circumstances.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.