WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Please .....a deep breath everybody, page-68

1. 2,334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    Lionheart I read with interest your post, well done. It strikes an unhappy chord with me and life's lessons learned investing in the Australian share market. I have had many bad investment experiences such as AGS, PDP, NLX, Adel Steamships, SAS, WMC, OTT, LYC to name just a few. I stuck with AGS for 11 years, 5 of those when they were in a dispute with their JV partner ending in the Supreme court where they finally conceded defeat. For much of that time the directors hid behind a "confidentiality agreement', a cloak of secrecy/silence. For my undying commitment I lost many, many thousands of dollars. There are many unscrupulous silver tongued unmentionables out there and because of blind faith I still find myself working night shifts at 70 years of age. Now my involvement with OBJ and the latest shenanigans are throwing doubt into my mind once again. I will be patient a little longer as I still believe the OBJ story but may have to cut my losses if things do not change for the better very soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.