FMG 1.44% $21.21 fortescue ltd

Please assist - advise on a camp and new earth works just up the road from Cloudbreak in the Pilbara

1. 191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    Hi FMG investors, apologies for opening a new thread  – however, I’ve just jumped across to the FMG forum from PLS (Lithium Miner) to request some assistance from hopefully FMG investors in the know.

I’ve been searching for the PLS camp in the Pilbara, in order to see first-hand progress on their plant construction.  The GPS coordinates are not publicly listed, so I’ve been using satellite to search for a site that resembles the PLS announcements in the Pilbara region.

I’ve come across what looks to be the PLS camp, however strangely this site is building a road down towards Dave Forrest Airport and using the Cloudbreak private train line for off-take, both assets are (Owned and operated by FMG)

PLS has poached a few FMG execs and operations personnel over the past year and I am starting to suspect an affiliation of sort!

I've read that Nev is stepping down in Feb, and he has hinted at the fact that lithium is back on the table for FMG??

It could be I’ve completely ballsed up and come across an identical camp site to PLS owned by FMG - and well known to FMG investors.  Hopefully someone in the FMG camp can shed some light?

Here is the site pic and GPS coordinates.

Anyone?

Untitled1.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.21
Change
-0.310(1.44%)
Mkt cap ! $65.30B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.60 $21.64 $21.15 $128.2M 6.026M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3190 $21.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.22 1058 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.