BAL 0.00% $13.23 bellamy's australia limited

Please be cautious, page-31

1. 799 Posts.
    Baro. If you have good relationship with the rep this can be done. However, new accounts are only receiving about 1/4 of older accounts. You also need to order some step 1 and 2 and not just step 3. Sometimes it's not worth to open account at all if you only have 1-2 pharmacies as the daigous only want step 3 mainly and you will stuck with step 1 & 2.

Despite what other fc holders are posting crap on this. Bal supply is still hasn't met demand. There are still restriction here and there. Until all restriction are lifted, then we can say supply has met demand.

Whoever told you a2m is more demand than bal is not correct. The supply ratio of a2m step 3 and bal step 3 in our pharmacies are like 10 tins a2m vs 140 tins per pharmacy per month.

This has been going since beginning of this year. Tell me if a2m demand is high or not. Of course it's high as they barely meet demand. Unless a2m management has excluded the pharmacy channel of more than 5000 distribution points. That is something I dont know.

Also something you need to know. We are at the beginning of the month now. The retailers will order a lot of bal as they usually have until the end of the month to pay for them. So as retailers we tend to wack in huge amount, leave on the shelves/ floor to slowly sell them. This also save our packing times.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.