QMN 0.00% 16.8¢ queensland mining corporation limited

please be patient

1. hop
    627 Posts.
    For those of you(and ther are quite a few} that have emailed me to recieve a copy of an email to the QMC board sorry for the delay but we are going to cross our t's and dot our i's so to speak, so it is taking a bit longer than we thought, there allready has been many hours put into this correspondence by some very loyal supporters of this our company
    At this point i/we need to ask those who have emailed me or those who are dissatisfied with the current boards progression and attitude to communication to email me your share holding numbers so we can ascertain how many votes we have to finish the email to the board.
    if any of you are uncomfortable with emailing me this information it can be emailed to another hotcopper member or two i will just need to confirm it with them.or if you can suggest another way to get this information to me please suggest it.unfortunatly i dont get emails at home so i wont recieve any emails until tomorrow morning.
    i will keep it confidential,but we need to show the board that our concerns are from a group not an individual(the last two emails i have sent the board on behalf of many have been dismissed as one upset shareholder).
    We have discussed the merrits of one email versus many emails and feel that one email with credible share numbers will have more weight than numerous individual emails(that after the 3rd or 4th one they could be filed in the bin section of thier in box.
    For all of those who have shown (possible) support and contributed to the email THANKYOU!
    We have decided at this time not to post this correspondence on hot copper as to show some descretion and good faith with the current board.
    please feel free to email me or post on this forum for support or non support, we are attempting to put forward a very factual email to the board and are willing to put forward the boards positives as well as thier negatives
    Please remember this is a public forum that is provided to discuss our investment and we all have our personal views

hop

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.