AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

I am patient and especially so with my investment in MNM, even...

1. 3,123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    I am patient and especially so with my investment in MNM, even doubled my holding today...........................
    However i am a little disappointed with management not making their shareholders aware of the National Park issue prior to last nights good news re the court case.
    They have obviously known this information well in advance of yesterdays ASX release.
    This dive in the share price today IMO could have been avoided if they had released the NP issue when they first became aware of it and then when yesterdays release came out we would have seen a dramatic increase in the share price. That is only my opinion though!!!
    Considering the effect this National Park issue has had on the share price, management may have left themselves open to legal action re ASX disclosure rules???
    Worse case scenario if we cannot exercise our mining lease at Mt Mulligan i would expect it to follow what happened in South Australia with Marathon Resources, the SA Government had to pay Marathon $5,000,000.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.