SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

Johno I've found some of your insights good but I am inclined to...

1. 53 Posts.
    Johno I've found some of your insights good but I am inclined to side with Champ's approach over time. Although I've bought smaller tranches with the lowering price recently, my biggest parcel was at 72.5 and I am still comfortable with that buy-in price - for my timeframes. The SLR threads have and will no doubt continue to debate the short term movements of US Gold but I don't think any amount of analysis will bring great returns with that approach over time. Let's be honest, none of us really know what gold will do from one day to the next.
    I much prefer the macros which "I" read as heady days ahead for our stong gold producers. Even the bearish don't doubt SLR is amongst them. Sure there's some risk factors still with the influence of intl gold price but I fear these less than if I was a short term spec.

IMO there's better places to play the very short term than in gold if that's what you're into. Stories like this give me solid reminder why day spec is so hazardous. Pretty long but it's a great read. Please keep em coming though Jono. I do like you regular commentary.
    THE BLOWUP ARTIST
    http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2007/10/15/071015fa_fact_cassidy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.