JRV 9.09% 1.2¢ jervois global limited

Has anyone sat down to work out the benefit per share to each...

1. 117 Posts.
    Has anyone sat down to work out the benefit per share to each JRV shareholder if this new scandium deal goes through?

Let us say that the company makes $5 million clear from the deal (Half of the purported $10 mill.)
    The company now has 3 billion shares (I may be underestimating this number).
    Try the sums: 5million/ 3 billion. That is $5/3000 shares, or 500cents / 3000.
    By my calculator that is a whole 0.167 cents per share. (Not dollars) Now take into account the time period to get any semblance of an income, and you can think of it in terms of: per share per year!!!
    [I'd appreciate those in the know w.r.t. actual figures relating to number of shares and purported net income from this 'new move', to refine this posting. I've not been following this company closely since being highly disillusioned with its performace in the past].

Don't forget that the global demand for Scandium is very low, and there are other world suppliers!!!! What joy and rewards have the Pur-Sell clan got in store for the shareholders?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $32.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $37.12K 3.349M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 750000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 3887716 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.