AYN 0.00% 0.1¢ alcyone resources ltd

please chill with the pointless ramping, page-15

1. 1,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Just back at the computer and seen this post from a mr what was it DVEous ?

Did we all notice sugawhoever never offered an answer to my query about his acquisition date either?
    It was a simple, yet unobtrusive question.

This tends to suggest that poster is just a blatant ramper.

Guess the thumbs up for the creation of this thread was well warranted- actually more than warranted -

i just saw that a chracter that goes by the name DEVIOUS was a little upset at a question which was asked of me and never answered as it was never seen ? honestly, only like many here i am sure, only bother reading top rated posts these days as my time doesnt allow to scan through all the dribble so im so sorry that it seems to of touched a nerve with mr devious lool

glad to answer anytime as there is definantly no sugarcoating or upramping from my part as the moderators, administrators and posters on other forums have come to expect from me on hot copper through my time posting on this forum - a spades a spade to me- and if i see blue sky as blue as day ill call it- besides, if im invested in a company with the hard earnt dollars i have earnt from hard labour in a company i am that confident on that will deliever me substantial investement returns to allow me to retire sooner rather than later- id like to think that i have done all of my due dilligence to warrant a substantial investment in that stock -

the fact remains, been an accumulater of this stock since early 2010 for the investigating officer devious meaning this baby is now in my capital gains tax concession portfolio, win win- furthermore if you would also like to know my average, its now up to 7.9 cnts per share and exact parcel dates and quantities can surely be referenced also if your investigations warrant them sir-

accumulated her right up until october 22nd days when she was unbelievably cheap sub 5 cnts and i was very vocal on this thread- surely before the days devious was on here, because im sure i would of remembered the name as it was very quiet on here back in the day- with that said i have had to further accumulate at higher levels with the announcement of alcyone resources finally moving into production status to capitalise on a booming silver outlook because do i see all the silver stars aligning for this stock- sure as day i do

i tend to find that if a stock holder is so confident and positive on a stock which they hold- those trying to get in lower will attempt to cut that tree at the stump to stunt the growth of the investment opportunity that presents itself to suffice their own needs- posters make up your own mind at the end of the day, because at the end of the day- if done years of due dilligence on this stock since she went under as macrim and this bullish silver market that we are having of late is making the wait more than worthwhile

the forums require constructive research and discussion both for and against a stock, but at the end of the day- personal slurs at posters without warranted knowledge or substance is what such forums needs away with- for the record i havnt got myself a pair of rose coloured glasses and i dont consider myself an upramper- all posts i constuct is those which are justified with relevant links and information to both avoid copyright issues but also to allow posters to DYOR as is so required on such forums -

end of the day- do i see huge blue sky for this stock- yes

do i intend to sell out anytime soon to capitalise on an already healthy profit margin- definantly not. as ive said, and will say again- ive spent years doing my own due dilligence on this stock, and there are too many rewards which outweigh the risks for my equilibrium of investing-

not for a second do i post information on stock threads with the intention that people will act on it as financial advice. yes i am a financial advisor for my clients and work for myself- but rest assured the information i post on these threads are all in an attempt so that we are able to engage in a healthy discussion together to try and all break the one million dollar club sooner rather than later-

concluding this post, im glad devious had put me on his ignore list, as it saves me the effort of having to do so myself- so thanks for the support ayn's and i may not have rose coloured glasses on at the moment but wont dismiss some very solid silver glasses in the near term - ;-)))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.