AYN 0.00% 0.1¢ alcyone resources ltd

please chill with the pointless ramping, page-7

1. 4,105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 256
    Hi Apple,

Although I accept your post you have to understand that this is a forum for people to express their thoughts and idea's of a certain stock they own or may not own.
    Everybody has a different investment strategy and some are more experienced than others, with the complete novice also being hotcopper members.
    This is what makes HC so unique amongst the other forums and by muting people just because you don't like what they have said or because their minds operate a bit differently is also unproductive.
    AYN is currently going through a very exciting phase, which has been stated many times, and with the excitement around the silver boom only making it more exciting. You cannot blame people for being excited and it wouldn't be fair to shoot down their excitement.
    As one person has already said, If you don't like what some people are saying, just ignore it mentally, or ignore it by selecting the ignore button.

Just my opinion, and I wish all AYN holders the best of excitement to come and good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.