EHR 0.00% 0.3¢ earth heat resources ltd

please correct me.., page-23

1. 2,466 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 281
    biache and spozzie, TU from me. Well said, both of you. I too am glad to see some more discussion on this forum.

When prospecting for stocks, for the first time, I found Earth Heat (paid 3c for my first parcel). At the time, I wasn't sure whether I had found a gem or not (sold for 4c and waited for sp to pull back). I liked the story and had an inkling that they could be in for a breakthrough (sp never pulled back, and I ended up paying 6.9c for my next parcel which I am still holding). Since then, we have seen the sp rise to 9.5c and fall back down to 2.1c, in part due to some heavy selling from Socius CG II and the Djibouti mob (IMO). During this time, I had spent a great deal of time researching EHR and came to the conclusion that it was a good deal better than some of my holdings. The falling sp since Feb'11 had no discernable correlation to the performance of Torey Marshall and his team and when one of the directors bought on market it was a signal to me, so I sold out of some of my other holdings, waited for a buy signal and bought another parcel at 2.2c. The announcements that followed were quite extraordinary, and I thought seriously about drawing down on the home loan to increase my holding. So, I called Torey Marshall and had a chat with him. Following that chat, I was confident about increasing my holding further (I have paid between 2.9c and 3.9c for my remaining parcels ... overall avg 3.1c). I still dabble with trading small parcels in other stocks, but I have every confidence in EHR to grow my major holding (still too small for top 20 tho') into something special.

I now know that I have indeed found a gem and I'm keeping it. My sentiment is buy, however, buyers will have to find sellers elsewhere cos I'm keeping mine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EHR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.