CTP 3.92% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

please do not threaten us !

1. 8,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    I observe the threat articulated in the statement to shareholders that Mr Cottee and his two alternate directors will resign if Mr Askin and company are removed.

"Accordingly, if Resolutions 2, 3 and 4 of this Notice of Meeting are passed, but Shareholders also approve any of Resolutions 7 to 12 (inclusive) at the 2pm Meeting, Messrs Cottee, Herrington and Gasteen have indicated that they intend to resign as Directors, and the proposal for the ongoing development of the Company proposed by Freestone will not proceed."

Have no doubt, Mr Askin and company will be removed, so perhaps Mr Cottee, if that means that you walk, then so be it

Shareholder do not respond well to threats and bullying tactics.

Someone is already standing next to you ready to take your place.

And let me say, there will be no approval of Mr Askin and company staying on the board and retiring at a time of their choosing, nor will there be any compensation approved for loss of office.

It is clear that none of the candidates have any authority in law to agree to any compensation to Mr Askin and his conclave, should there be a resolution placed before the shareholders approving a payment, you can rest assured that it will fail.

CB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.002(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.3¢ 5.1¢ $21.48K 412.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 347358 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 102917 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.