CTP 7.27% 5.1¢ central petroleum limited

BuddyOn re reading Cottees proposed conditions of employment I...

1. 939 Posts.
    Buddy
    On re reading Cottees proposed conditions of employment I am now in shock!!!
    If i am correct this man expects $250,000 on sign on plus a quarterly in advance fee of $!25,000 making a total of $375,000 before he even picks up a phone!!

Then if there is a fall out he continues to get paid nearly $10,00 a week for maybe doing nothing!!

So he comes in and makes more out of CTP in 5 minutes than the rest of us have in 4 years!!!

THIS IS A SICK JOKE!

On top of this there is an uncertain possibly dodgy option deal!! Plus maybe more dilution of share value from new CR.s!!

As well we have Freestone only registered a few weeks ago and though they say they "can expedite deals"" no mention of how or how finance will be obtained to do so!

If he and cohorts are so confident they can deliver why is not a significant part of their renumeration linked to success??

I would have no problem with that but to pay so much up front without a detailed plan for action is absolutely ridiculous to me!!

It smacks of a desperate Board trying to pull a rabbit out of a hat but in this case the rabbit is smarter than the magician and may well bolt with the carrots leaving the Magician with an empty soiled hat!!!

Lost me now!!

Just now have to hope Palmer has a better more practical plan for the company!!

Don

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.004(7.27%)
Mkt cap ! $38.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.1¢ $9.262K 178.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 43283 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 69004 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.04pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.