CTP 0.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

Robert!You seem very confident that Askin and co will go!I...

1. 939 Posts.
    Robert!
    You seem very confident that Askin and co will go!

I sincerely hope you are correct. I must say it then appears we are left with the Palmer deal.

Palmer though known as "a Mining Magnate" is actually a "Dealer in Mining Companies" Hopefully he sees the undervaluation of CTP share price relative to its incredible acreage and its potential value underpinned by the recent Oil discovery let alone the Trillions of tonnes of Coal with potential for UGC.
    Hopefully he will provide a higher level of Business Acumen mixed with a higher level of international business contacts than the current Board has historically demonstrated.

His backing of JH seems sensible to me as JH has 15 years of hard toil and knowledge of CTP tenements and of course has a technical background in mining. He obviously also seems to have been very successful with negotiations with the Traditional Owners on our Leased areas which is a major achievement in itself. These people will not take well to a change of the negotiator if JH taken out of the situation.
    What I am led to believe is that both CP and JH have in common the ability to hang in through thick and thin in early stage mining ventures. In Palmers case to eventually succeed. He may look favorably on JH for this reason alone!

My money is now on CP. IF Cottee was to modify his ridiculous remuneration demands and reach a consensus with Palmer (i.e. Oil vs Coal interests) I would also be happy to have him around but I doubt this will happen!!

Don

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $52.12K 978.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 454057 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 46397 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.