NEU 3.15% $21.27 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Thank you to EVERYONE. I got a call back today from a speech...

1. 138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 324
    Thank you to EVERYONE. I got a call back today from a speech pathologist willing to take Katelin on, even though she usually sees minors. Her rates are just about what I thought and it was SO nice not to have to worry.

There is no way I could’ve done this alone and, because of you, Katelin will have the services she needs. Not in my wildest dreams would I have thought that at any point in her life she would really get therapy she needs. These sorts of things hang over us parents. Knowing that there is now a time when it’s a reality means so much. Like the song says… for one, brief shining moment…❤️

I am overwhelmed by the response; I think if this was a movie no one would buy the plot.

How incredible are you?!? I wish I could reach around the world and hug each and every one if you. I’m with @Guzz, I will shut it down tomorrow morning as I promised.

I will, however, post updates as we plow (plough) full speed ahead. Much appreciation, admiration and love.

PS. You guys are the only experience I will ever have with stockholders and you really are putting that stereotype of cold-hearted, money hungry people to shame

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.27
Change
0.650(3.15%)
Mkt cap ! $2.718B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.84 $21.56 $20.76 $7.760M 364.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1378 $21.24

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.29 218 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.