BCI 2.08% 24.5¢ bci minerals limited

http://www.venturexresources.com/corporateoverview/corporateoverv...

1. 1,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    http://www.venturexresources.com/corporateoverview/corporateoverview.htm

http://www.venturexresources.com/investorrelations/Released/Director%20Appointment%20-%20JM%20-%205-2-13.pdf

Maybe Regent just wanted to move onto projects such as this one. They already have a 31% stake in Venturex.

It's interesting that Tony is also the chairman of Venturex.

-------------------------

Just a further opinion.

On the whole, I support pt13 and boned in that we shouldn't look too hard at conspiracies as to why Mike sold 300K in shares.

The first thing I thought however is why sell now?

The project inventory results are due in late March. If the mine life can be increased from 7 to 10 or even 12 years, that has gotta have a big impact on the SP. I don't think the upcoming project inventory announcement has yet been factored into the SP. How can it since we are all only speculating as to the possible results.

So why sell now?

Why not wait out the 6 weeks?

Mike states personal finance matters, but what could be that urgent that it couldn't wait 6 weeks?

I doubt Mike sold because the upcoming results won't be as good as some expect. Not because the results could be average, the results may well be ordinary, but more that it's not Mike's style to sell stock on upcoming bad news. He's a much better man than that.

I know we all lead complicated lives so I sure it's a matter that's none of my business, but I must say the timing is a little strange if the upcoming results will be good.

Also,

Gidday Bernie,

You make several good points regarding the dividend. Reckon things are back on track and chugging along nicely.

My only concern though, is at the moment BCI management are looking at whether to pay a dividend on the two corresponding quarters. Those are Q1 and Q2 of FY13. Unfortunately a decision will be made before the Q3 FY13 quaterly will be released. I don't think a possible dividend will be announced with the projected revenue from Q3 in mind, who knows it might. Considering the amount of money raised in Q1 and Q2, it will place pressure on a 15 cent F/F dividend -- IF BC Iron was to stick to it's rule of returning 25% (or even 30%) as a dividend.

As mentioned, the money is there, but if it's only 25% returned, I can't see management paying anything close to a 15 cents F/F dividend. I hope I'm wrong, I usually am.

The fact that management we so keen to preserve money for a possible dividend in the 75% JV deal announcement still makes me confident that some type of dividend will be paid. Whether it's 15 cents however, I'm not as convinced.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
0.005(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $706.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 25.0¢ 24.0¢ $198.5K 812.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 44912 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 377190 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.