BCI 3.92% 24.5¢ bci minerals limited

Just a few thoughts running around my head. These thoughts are...

1. 1,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Just a few thoughts running around my head. These thoughts are probably so far off the true mark it's funny, but anyway ...

All speculation on my behalf obviously, as mentioned ONLY thoughts:

I found it interesting that Regent sold their shares below what was the market price at the time. Why would any entity of sound mind do that if it was as Regent suggested -- partly spontaneous.

It seemed to me that Regent had an agreement to sell their shares a long time ago, at a time when the share price was much lower than what the current price is. My hunch is when BCI management spoke to Mac initially to become a corner stone investor last year, something around that time also convinced Regent that it was time to move on. Interesting that Regent also sold to Mac, and as mentioned I suspect at the same time Mac agreed to sponsor BCI.

A few questions:

What caused Regent to move on?

Are Directors presently requiring/acquiring seed capital?

If BCI Directors are needing seed capital, will Regent also be involved?

Where? ... something in South America?

I doubt CZI. I think this'll be much bigger than CZI.

Is BCI transforming itself into a privatized company?

Can I assume that if BCI is to be privatized that Mike will also move on, since Mac (I assume) thinks that they no longer need a spruiker?

What role will ConsMin (Palmary Enterprises) play in a possible privatized BCI?

Does it involve Mindy Mindy?

If Regent did own around $12M institutional shares, have they all been sold?

They would have been sold on the market to our accumulator, is the accumulator Mac as well?

Also, if BCI was wishing to return 25% of profits back to shareholders in the form of a dividend in March. Then I can't see how it can pay a decent one considering the last quarterly. It still may pay a 15 cent dividend in March, the money is there, but management will need to stick it's hand down the BC Iron cash pocket well below the 25% level.

*ALL SPECULATION* NOT meant to be taken too seriously.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $706.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.5¢ 25.5¢ 24.0¢ $861.7K 3.481M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 117457 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 50173 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.