IRE 1.14% $9.80 iress limited

please dont stuff up webiress!!, page-136

1. 19,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    Through Amscot, though I don't think it matters are you are logging onto an Iress webserver.
    Amscot told me to stop complaining and just get used to it so I no longer report these issues to them so that leaves this thread (which I HOPE someone at Iress looks at) as the only bug /cage rattling interface available to a retail end user.

Given how sensitive Viewpoint is vs Webiress I run it stand alone in Edge.
    Edge gets no other use and I have 32gb of ram and an i7 running at 4.3ghz on the latest Windows 11.

I only have 3 worksheets. The broadcast no longer works and gets overwritten ever time the server kicks me out and sometimes my worksheets just disappear and I have to recreate.

Yet it keeps getting slower, more buggy and becoming more unreliable. Have tried other 'unsupported' browsers too: Chrome, Vivaldi, Avast. Has problems on all of them so it is the tech then have implemented. I suspect they have dumped some clients or prioritise less important clients onto lower quality servers by login credentials.

Now I have purchased a new PC with 64GB RAM and a faster processor which I will be installing in the next month to see if it will help but I doubt it will, and if it does: then what the hell is this cloud stuff good for if you have to have the latest hardware?

This is a TCP PIPE connectivity or server side problem. This is not an issue on my end. My CPU, GPU are close to idle and heaps of spare RAM. Unless they have local variables defined that are insufficient for my use case. Iress told me their servers are MORE than capable for my use case which means it's probably the cloud server... however that works.
    Last edited by asteroider: 27/09/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IRE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.