IRE 0.78% $9.01 iress limited

please dont stuff up webiress!!, page-22

1. 18,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164
    15 months after I was forced onto this substandard viewpoint product and no improvement, never mind any enhancements.

Product is still as buggy as hell and unstable. Loses connectivity at least 5 times every single day at which point I have to activate all widgets again after 'connection reestablished'.

Associating widgets with one of the 5 colours across separate windows constantly gets out of sync and you have to be very careful to see if it actually still the right stock code. Often cannot even use the order ticket widgets to enter a trade as behind-the-scenes the code has become so confused it does not know what order you are trying to put in.

Every time Edge updates (weekly these days) it forgets all permission and you have to manually dig around to grant window, notification, download permission again otherwise it will just stop working and you will be none the wiser.

Unbelievably appalling that this is considered production software by a major IT company in Australia!

I can see why Iress is trying to flog off the platform. But really: it is that bad it is unsaleable IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$9.01
Change
0.070(0.78%)
Mkt cap ! $1.682B
Open High Low Value Volume
$8.80 $9.05 $8.77 $5.756M 641.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 $9.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$9.01 2207 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.