IRE 0.30% $10.02 iress limited

please dont stuff up webiress!!, page-32

1. 10,625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 876
    My charts keep stopping at random times now. This update of charts is a joke. They need to team back up with Tradingview. Why would they ever leave them? They are the best.

How can you not make a charting platform with a greater choice of colours, can't choose dotted lines, can't do lines with breaks in them, can't make lines thicker to stand out. All the indicators look too similar. Update and allow more colours and allow the lines to be more custom. It's an absolute mess now.

Man seeing the first few posts of this thread gave me good memories of how fantastic the Java Webiress platform was. That was the best trading platform I've ever used and was so user friendly and had great right-click options to access any option for a stock you need.

Viewpoint is a joke now with this change of charts from TradingView to their own garbage, I hate it even more. How can people own this stock? They make things worse for retail traders as the years go by. If I had shares in this company, I would have sold them today and never buy them back.

My charts have stopped with live data countless times today. Can't work with these charts. Iress stuff up bigtime!!! mad.png

Iress Viewpoint Chart thread

IRESS Viewpoint, page-1 - HotCopper | ASX Share Prices, Stock Market & Share Trading Forum

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IRE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.