IRE 3.35% $8.94 iress limited

Not much difference between Friday and today, or actually for...

1. 583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    Not much difference between Friday and today, or actually for that matter between a week ago and today.

It appears to be highly probable that any technical staff remaining of the calibre that built Viewpoint and its predecessors have been disposed of as part of the recent cost cutting program. This would explain how such a mess got released in the first place, and it would explain why there has apparently been little or no progress towards fixing the mess.

Having worked on developing IT systems for many years myself, based on my experiences I imagine that the technologically incompetent office politicians who now seem to be running IRE are probably very busy atm blaming everything and everybody other than themselves. There is clearly no viable solution to this sort of fiasco other than to fire those incompetent staff who are responsible for it and reinstate the previous system, neither of which are likely to happen while office politicians are in charge. In my opinion, one way or another, this totally avoidable situation is likely to turn out to be a very expensive mistake for IRE.

CbrMaroon, have a look at the Iress thread under the ASX-General topic. Many Iress users must now be looking for an alternative. Anybody who comes up with a good solution will deserve a medal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$8.94
Change
-0.310(3.35%)
Mkt cap ! $1.669B
Open High Low Value Volume
$9.22 $9.25 $8.88 $4.497M 497.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3421 $8.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$8.95 669 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.