TON 10.0% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Please explain... Discussion

1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Can any one of the ton holders and or highly professional hot copperins please explain how a company is re rated and a growing company such as triton minerals share price once in production and or ready for production. How the share price is valuated. I.e if all shares are purchased all studies and mining leases and economy studies are finished. An example of ton in production and what the share price could possibly be. Our neighbour syr not in production obviously is the bench mark. Triton it seems is hot on the heels but no shift. Through my life when in business or working with mining companies what is... Is not always what it seems to be people are fearful of what they don't understand but to me triton has been honest up front and to the point concise with everything they do and have delivered not always on time but in saying that they still deliver what they say. but I haven't worked with a company that has.
    Something is very fishy with the graphite market atm and there is going to be a give soon enough you can feel the tension. There is s worldwide push and growing surge for these such products and to me triton is in perfect position to capitalise on all there is to offer.
    So if someone can give a simplistic answer to what would the shareprice be given all shares bought tritons studies complete finance in place and production on its way with out a doubt whate could the shareprice be roughly

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $3.334K 316.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 546090 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 438881 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.