TON 10.0% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Please explain... Discussion, page-14

1. 272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Thank you to all who replied starting to make s lot more sense and at the same time throws more questions out there but I will persist in my endeavours to understand this beast.
    I have been a long term holder of quite a large sum of ton and have not sold s single share since very early 2013 only bought more and will buy more again when my finances allow!!! although a couple of times I was very tempted and kicking myself on the two or three high shareprice times but I have stuck to my guns and have an incling to hold to a target amount which is substantially higher than it is now.
    My early research into this company and the few people I spoke to about we all agreed that this will be a great long term investment. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading and learning from all the great posters on this site and appreciate each and every one of you Iam very wary and also humbled by the shear enormity of some of the intellects on here must take many years to gather such knowledge.
    Well done triton once again and to all the hard work brad and his team have done in sure there is s massive workload behind the scenes to keep this mammoth undertaking rolling

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $736 73.43K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 622740 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 186175 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.