TON 10.0% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Thank you for yOur response rat so if I have grasped this...

1. 272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Thank you for yOur response rat so if I have grasped this correctly the share price is a reflection of total and possible or assumed
    Outcome profit correlated to achieve the same amount as total price of shares of all owned very roughly of course but am I close or way off. so correct me if I'm wrong so if triton had 300M shares with the same outcome you have an example of would that mean the share price could possibly be around 3.30. And if say only half the shares where owned would that halve the share price???
    My other question is who dictates or regulates this is it a bunch of numbers punched into a logarithmic calculation or is it physical group of people who set this price. Like when you see day to fluctuations in the market this is obviously traders buying and selling changing the market price but say when we have a trading halt and new information is presented which significantly changes the outcome of s company. And the market opens on s new price like what was seen last year when we jumped to 90cents was this purely shares being bought or was this a retate??? And who or what regulates this???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $736 73.43K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 622740 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 186175 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.