AWB 0.00% $1.50 awb limited

668,There is no explanation needed more to traders what we see...

1. 2,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126

There is no explanation needed more to traders what we see is the truth and reality, our justification for owning or buying the stocks have nothing to do with reality, justification in our mind is good only to make you feel better for your decision nothing more nothing less, we can think of 1000 reasons why we should buy this stock take over etc etc etc more to people owning the stock already and why not we need reason to hold on to stock even when the stock keep falling and we refuse to admit that we have been wrong and keep holding to falling stock hey why not we are investor this stock will go up again yes sir we are Warren Baffet style of investor......the problem is there is only one Warren Baffet and millions of copy.....and sure in TIME AWB will go up again and good luck to you all that have bucket full of cash and able to hold for hm,mmm who knows......
    I see reality and sentiment is negative at this time, and plenty of time to get into a position this stock can keep falling to a much lower price and no one knows and trying to catch a falling knife is only for heros and am not one of them, untill new trend appear and confirmed I would not like to risk my capital getting stuck and missing out 1 or 3 % move in RIO and others.

Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AWB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.