CRS 10.3% 2.6¢ caprice resources ltd

Hi ,Some good points made with these posts.CRS,I have posted...

1. 6,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi ,
    Some good points made with these posts.
    CRS,I have posted before about this and my liking of GBG, because of the profitability and fully diluted market capitalistion ratios to gold production, possible additional capital expenditure for CRS and reserves ratios etc .
    Deflation is much more difficult to cure than Inflation . With inflation the central banks only have to cut the money supply and increase the interest rates.
    Deflation is harder to cure as it is like pushing on a string . It is hard for the Central banks to 'Make' people buy things .
    I personally therefore feel that central banks have the knowledge and ability to realise the above and therefore avoid Deflation, at ALL costs. Also Inflation is in the interest of the US $ as US $ debts are high and inflation erodes the liability and assists the people in the USA, as they would therefore repay their creditors in lower valued US$ in the future. The USA is clever , the others are the Sheep and the USA is the Shearer with a big shearing shed .
    Therefore in my opinion we will not have high deflation but continuing inflation and that will assist the economies to recover .
    Gold is the only money there is because it stands alone and does not renage . Look at my earlier posts when I mentioned the disgraceful German Mark.
    I am not defining the bursting of the Nasdaq and Dow overvalued asset bubbles as deflation , these falls just have to be arranged so that common sense returns to the markets .
    During these times of purging excesses there will be over and undervaluations caused by herd /lemming mentalities .
    I am not advising anyone everyone should carry out their own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.003(10.3%)
Mkt cap ! $7.261M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ $60.73K 2.277M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 338639 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.15pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.