CHM 5.56% 1.7¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

please explain, page-15

1. 6,127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 319
    "MMX and CHM grew up from the same sleazy swap but MMX is the one pretending to be honourable and it is not working anymore

you can pull MMX from the sleaze but you cant take the sleaze out of MMX lol"

This reminds me of a mate i knew in the day that used to say on a night out "if i dont get laid noone gets laid" and he weould proceed to ruin the night for everyone with his bitterness.
    In other words CHM's problem is sour grapes,they never would have got a deal with Mitsubishi yet the so called sleazy board of MMX did and out came CHM running and shouting give me a piece too or i sue!
    Every step CHM has taken from hiring a publicist to promote their case, to hijacking the MMX thread with a gaggle of "insiders" has outsleazed anything MMX ever did.
    By hanging like a limpet off MMX they can continue to give the likes of JP Morgan the chance to mount an orchestrated short.
    CHM is like the blob you cant shoot it,drown it or burn it.Every time you think its controlled it mutates into another creature.Its an entity that needs an antivirus yet to be discovered.
    It represents everything that is rotten about the markets.
    At some point there will be an end but hopefully it wont end the way the CHM board wants it to by dragging all and sundry under with it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $15.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $12.37K 718.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3066 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 86674 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.