PPY 9.09% 1.0¢ papyrus australia limited

Oh, I don't think you should worry unduly if PPY sets up in a...

1. 266 Posts.
    Oh, I don't think you should worry unduly if PPY sets up in a country such as Egypt. Check the prospectus again and you will see that PPY's aim was to sell it's licences/technology into these types of places. Having said that I don't believe that PPY would be setting up in Egypt. The Egyptian company that they formed an MOU with might buy the technology for the right price (not much) and either make it work or bury it. Either way I doubt if any ordinary shareholder will be adequately compensated.

PPY must in this quarter show revenue's in it's own right and that's all that matters. The PPY's Sales and Production Manager is on record as saying (in regard to PPY's panel products) ?I now look forward to developing our panel over the next few weeks to produce a product that is capable of entering the market as an environmentally friendly board suitable for many applications.? That was May 4th. I wait with eager anticipation for the announcement, that must be close at hand, that will encourage all investors past and present to dive back in. If the news is positive I for one will be scrambling for shares. In the meantime, I'll just whip down to the new agency and get me a "scratchie".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.