PPY 0.00% 1.1¢ papyrus australia limited

Hi Swill,in answer to your responses (my answers after...

1. 60 Posts.
    Hi Swill,

in answer to your responses (my answers after ---):

Swill wrote:
    Hi PPY,

"Thats another way of looking at it though if you were a major shareholder would you be supporting a company thats no good? "

--- People (including myself) who have already invested a lot of time/energy/money in something, are often very reluctant to let go. In fact they often make illogical choices in order to justify their earlier choices/decisions.

"Fair amount of churn alright but i doubt very much that its new shareholders buying in one day only to sell the next, try existing ones yeh that sounds better!

This year to date has seen volumes around 1 Mill a month seems to be the TREND so to speak. Surely you arnt suggesting that these volumes are new shareholders selling out every month."

--- 20% loss on investment is a very common stop loss position. Starting at the November 2010 PPY share price price of 25 cents and assuming each shareholder sold after losing 20%, stock purchased at 25 cents would have turned over 4 times by the time it reached it's current 8 cents.

"Anyway PPY i was wondering if you were still keen on buying in at 5 cent still.(I will be buying at 5 cents just like you!) not far to go now! I know im ready to load up again."

--- I still believe the banana fibre concept is workable and the company has produced excellent quality material in small volumes. They may still pull a rabbit out of the hat and set up a profitable operation overseas (high risk), or do the R and D and get a high volume production system working here. I believe the company still has potential.

--- Geting to 5 cents from current levels requires a further 35% drop in share price. If it reaches this level without going into receivership I will buy shares. I think it is an apporopriate price to pay balancing risk (very high) against potential revenue (also very high). If a placement is made before then, I will lower my buy price accordingly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.419M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1153636 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 115237 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PPY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.