OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

Er thanks Denver, I think. Not sure I am "consolidation theorist...

1. 364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Er thanks Denver, I think. Not sure I am "consolidation theorist rubbish" though

I suggest you read my posts again. I qualify my posts by mentioning the overall market falls as the major factor, same as you.

I also suggest a price range in the $1.40 - $1.45 range, where your valuation of $1.44 sits quite nicely.

Where we differ is whether the sp consolidation has had any effect. I agree the consolidation shouldn't have an effect on actual price but I suspect it has, not just post consolidation but also pre consolidation. I think that all the announcements about capital return, consolidation, and share buyback etc are/were confusing the share market. It was at around $1.75+ mark prior to all the announcements. On 9th February it actually hit $18.25 which I think was the same day when all the announcements were first made (happy to be corrected)

So I am talking about a period of about 4 months not 1 month. I would be interested if you overlaid the same charts for the 6 month period

I agree that OZL has down comparatively well over the last month or so, which I think is also indicative of my suggestion that it is more of a safe long term prospect, rather than a short term risk reward play.

We all have our opinions and are free to discuss them. I value yours hence have taken the time to reply with argument and explaination.

Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.