OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

Hi WoodwardAgree with David in the short term, but overall the...

1. 364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi Woodward

Agree with David in the short term, but overall the market is not being kind to the copper sector over the past few months. OZL may even go lower, but I am confident it won't go under. I posted my thoughts on another thread which you may wish to read.

People should not underestimate the impact of reduced liquidity in the sp resulting from the consolidation.

Having thought about it more, I think OZL is going through a bit of a metamorphisis. It used to be a company that was oportunistic and expansionist, thereby offering risk and reward. OZL now appears to be locking in a long term strategy that reduces risk but at the same time will provide less short term spectacular gains.

I believe OZL to be a solid company that will provide good dividend resturns over the years with moderate growth. I think it has been oversold at the moment and should be trading at around the $1.40 - $1.45 mark, and expect it will get there in a few months, when the current confusions over the sp recede, barring market shocks of course.

Long term I think OZL looks strong and safe, and a good buy at the moment, but if you are in it for strong short term gains I suggest you may want to try another stock.

My thoughts only and I am only a mug investor like everyone else.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.