QMN 0.00% 16.8¢ queensland mining corporation limited

Hop,you could write a book on this subject but perhaps when you...

1. 145 Posts.
    Hop,you could write a book on this subject but perhaps when you send yr email to the board of control,perhaps you may like to bring this to light.
    These are all from announcements as per ASX.
    21/11/2008:We remain committed to build shareholder value in 2009 and beyond.
    23/10/2008:MT.NORMA-Considering the companys other prospects with known copper oxideresources within 10km from the Mt.Norma leaching plant the newly discovered mineralisation zones will reinforce the companys determination to see cash flow from processing oxide copper ore in medium term strategy.
    31/3/2009:ACTIVITY REPORT:**The Mt.Freda gold mine drilling and economic assessment with the view to recommenceproduction which will be supported by GildedRosegold mine plant and infrastructure.
    **QMC is currently evaluating and engaging consultants to complete a scoping study for the recommencement ofgold production at Mt.Freda based on 40,000oz/yr.Initial mine life is 3 yrs high grade,5 yrs medium grade.
    13/8/2009:MEDIA RELEASE:QMN said today it is planning to recommence operations to achieve net operating cash flow.
    "QMC is working towards a number of key milestones which will see our operations expand and financial capacity grow over the coming 12months"-Mr.Renshaw said.
    18/2/2010:MORRIS CREEK:Initial programme of 1375m completed.Drilling will recommence in March/April,2010.
    5/3/2010:The company is prepared for drilling to commence at Morris Creek ASAP.
    I'm sure you will have the nearly,almost,about to be,imminent Jv's covered off.
    Perhaps you could mention for the benefit of the other and new board members that many shareholders have made investment in this company on the back of these statements made by HR and ask the question why we should continue our support of this company.It is now time for the board to start delivering results and act on some of the things that they have said were going to happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.