CAI 0.00% 10.5¢ calidus resources limited

This is an open forum where everyone is entitled to an opinion....

1. 3,628 Posts.
    This is an open forum where everyone is entitled to an opinion.

It's not a forum to just post positive comments on a company. If you are new to stock trading, sometimes a negative comment on a stock may just be enough to save you from losing a lot of money. If you only ever take note of the positive comments, then you could buy every stock on the market in the belief that it will go up by at least 100% in the next six months.

Some downrampers are outright annoying. Others have extremely valid points. If you are going to take serious notice of what people are saying on here, then it's your job to work out the BS from the truth.

For what it's worth, in my opinion the life span of this company has no more than 6 months to run unless there is significant appreciation in the share price. I hold but only because there is no point in selling at these levels. This company currently has no credibility in the market place.

The announcement yesterday was about the best they have come up with in the last couple of years IMO. If that can translate through to sales, they may be on the way to restoring some of that lost credibility.

Good luck with your investments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $85.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.3¢ $53.56K 516.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 3322102 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 497093 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.