AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

please explain, page-16

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    marc-I know you a bit slow so I will make it CLEAR....

I have never changed my MNM Sentiment in over two years....I have been on the to 20 for over 1 or 2 year now..Why do you call me a TRADER?

I have always had MNM is a BUY...

If BM and Mt Mulligan were no brainers the MNM SP would be over a dollar BECAUSE it would be VERY VERY profitable...

YES- We are only taking things step by step and MNM is not going to be $1 in a few weeks BUT everything IMO looks very very good AND I am not refering to BM only..If you follow other small caps you will also realize that stocks that go from explorers to producers normally take a few years and the SP does not always go up at 45 degress.

Nothing is guaranteed in this world....I have never been a PUMP and DUMP trader,,,I do not know enough about charts which would be required AND virtually all my cash has been invested in MNM so I don't have much free cash.

I do follow many stocks as I do not rely on a Plan A only, I like to keep an open mind and I try to invest in the safest most profitable stock.

good luck to everyone as we are all trying to make some cash.
    I have very few enemies and wish everone success but I have no time for people with alterior movies..

If you like a stock, buy,hold, be positive,,,cut the crap
    If you don't like a stock, sell,,,MOVE ON...

Some of us are only LT,some like to trade a few, some are downrampers waiting for a buy in price...

Most of us know the business and and far from dumb,,,we understand the tactics...

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.