AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

please explain, page-19

1. 2,445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Can we please stop talking about other stocks on focus only on Mnm?

It get bloody boring,
    Dolly you pose a good question,

In short the benefit and advantage exergens CHTD has is that the coal is transformed in a liquid state, this means the coal can be treated and purified to a extent prior to becoming a BCE product.
    Suplhur levels are absolutely no issue and even untreated there is still a market for the current levels. Also with modern tech these levels can also be treated by modern scrubbers again in mnm's favour.Again sulphur no issue.

Some of the posts over the last few days re the Ann are a joke,
    MNM has done in a few months what calcifer could not do in years re Mt Mulligan.
    I would expect JORC the resource this week and I stand by my comments, it will NOT make the SP fly..... A couple of cents maybe, but things like 40c+ I think is crazy, but we shall see. It has become evident only "Smart money" will move the SP and I don't think they will enter till the mining license issued (months away) I'm glad to be proven wrong.

MNM has met every promised made re milestones and the story keeps getting better, the positive is that the SP is continually creeping up, and these are the rises to want... No sharp spikes but rather continual growth.
    MNM now has a JV with a company that means business, note they have priority status re the Latrobe Valley tenements and very shortly exergen will need to negotiate once again with Mnm for it's LV tenements, with the JVout of the way and agreed to one would think it would be a very swift agreement.
    2012 is looking very very good for MNM, IK keeps kicking goals and is true to his word re triple bottom line as is evident with the recent ILUA signing.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.