WSA 0.00% $3.86 western areas limited

Have I missed something here, All I see is a solid management...

1. 722 Posts.
    Have I missed something here,
    All I see is a solid management who give a rats razoo and have worked their buts off in getting WSA to this stage. WSA has progressed far better than any other nickel company. In these toughest of economic times I am still looking forward to my small dividends. Management didnt have to give that to shareholder yet they did and I thank them for that. Their journey of building WSA had not been a easy one, yet I see them growing far better than any other nickel company.
    Blame the global economies and all their greed for stuffing up with resource prices. Blame those greedy countries holding onto our aussie dollar deliberetly pushing our dollar higher so they can look good in exports.

Yet I was horrified to read a little recourse co jumped in price from a one drill hole from.78c to todays trading 4.20
    Have I missed something here or is everything going balistic and desperate of extensive greed and manipulation.
    This feels like the end of that over hyped boom we had when nothing makes sense and everything is now run on greed and manipulation, the bubble is about to burst and more will be burnt.

Nothing makes sense, yet call me old fashioned I believe in what I see,and remain a shareholder of WSA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WSA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.