PRN 1.90% $1.04 perenti limited

please explain, page-2

1. 314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    The market regulators don't exactly have a record of effective or speedy action.

I would prefer a simple clarification from the company that nothing has changed with regard to outlook to account for the massive recent share price fall. I am aware of the recent June outlook report of course, but given the dramatic movement post this, a decent proactive management shouldn't be waiting for someone to tell them update the market (oh all right I mean at least to some degree soothe our poor panicked frayed nerves), IMO, given that they are meant to be protecting shareholder capital. If circumstances have materially changed, obviously we should already know about it under continuous disclosure regulations and management have a lot of explaining to do given their tardiness.

A simple statement like this might make the shorters think twice about continuing their activity, which appears to continue unabated at present.

IMO this stock is vastly oversold, even if they do have a significant profit downgrade, which the company to date is not indicating is likely (although we all know it probably is). Unfortunately several other posters have made exactly the same comment before getting toasted, so I hope I am the last to have reason to say it for a while! I will be tripling up tomorrow to celebrate the EOFY, good luck to all fellow ASL knife catchers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.04
Change
-0.020(1.90%)
Mkt cap ! $970.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.03 $1.04 $1.02 $4.185M 4.043M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25888 $1.04

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.05 50474 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.