CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Please explain ?, page-68

1. 46,686 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8809
    Iron pony - We dont agree on much but you are absolutely correct - I swallowed the story hook line and sinker - I have met W.M several times - I had his mobile number - He honestly "thought" he had found a world class deposit.

His Enthusiasm was infectious he was shafted by the big end of town "supposedly" at century zinc - He nearly died in helicopter crash - it was stuff dreams were made of - The little Aussie battler with his legions of retail mum and dads minions finally going to kick some big end of town butt

Yep I repeated the story on here and I was probably the number 2 cheerleader after scorpion - But then the penny dropped M & G bailed - After years of taking the Zeds and Whale Watchers to task on these threads accussing them as being downrampers - I had an epiphany moment !! holy shite ! they were right i was wrong .

where is W.M today ?? how many shares does he hold now ? Why did Hutch only take $15k in the 80c rights issue ? what happened to Hutch ?? and then the latest Beer and co report says its worth 60c "if" the $4500 p/t copper price can get to $5000 and "if" they can sell the cobalt and magnetite and "if' they can get the recovery rates quoted and "if ' they have allowed enough for contingencies in commissioning the worlds most complicated copper processing plant

YeP - Ironpony I got it wrong - terribly wrong and to anyone who bought stock based on my bullish posts at the time I apologize and maybe just maybe I am trying to correct that with posting some reality ( albeit disclaimed all IMO )!

The L/T,s admired MAX,s tenacity chasing the wrong people who caused him financial loss but the same admiration is frowned upon to those who seek to make those truly responsible accountable for their actions and words .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.