PER 0.00% 10.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Please explain., page-15

1. 4,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1866
    Kp You know my feelings on this board and i share your thoughts on past history

BUT

I have looked over Ethical they are not Cortendo whom just parked their holdings and hoped for the best

They are a Fund and as such will most definately be looking for a return on those funds invested

I have been through their entrance and exit in ILL they made a motsa and also viewed their other investments i believe they were the driver of the market at its peak

So how do i see this well i will sit it out as i have previously said i believe i will recover my substantial losses at some stage of the game

I dont believe this board will ever carry this company to the potential it has

They have absolute no regard for shareholders, i viewed over an expected response from companies that incur a first strike on a write up for members of the ASA on what and how a company should respond

This company have basically totally ignored the first strike we may have well not have bothered.

Like Imp says they are not on board although i do expect it will happen

Because of what i have seen in Ethical i will take up my entitlement and may even depending on cash flow go in for any shortfall

I dont believe they will be in this forever but hey i will be along for the ride on their purse strings .

By the way Monti did i laugh at your post to actuallytry to put it over that Shareholders bagging this management had basically put us where we are today is absurd

Monti do you think Ethical,s first point of call was hotcopper to see what the boys thought LOL an absolute joke, of course not as GASSY has said they have done their DD and they see that there is a dollar to be earned full stop, they are here for a return

As Imp says ILL has fallen on its AR$e yet still there SP is north of ours, ANP is at a gross disconnect from the market and i believe should they ethical come on board

THEY WILL GET A RETURN ON THEIR INVESTMENT

Personally my interest in this stock has dwindled to an all time low its in the bottom drawer my vote will stay the same this year has it has for the last 3 years.

Lets put it this way i wont be left holding the baby as some poor ILL investors have been @ a $1.80 as ethical were leaving the building

Enough from me GL to all LT holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.