PER 0.63% 8.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

IMP. I'm only allowed 2 posts a day on the ANP thread.I guess...

1. 13,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1383
    IMP.
    I'm only allowed 2 posts a day on the ANP thread.I guess over the past 4 years I was the only person putting forward positive posts against a multitude of negativity.Answering all those posts took its toll on me and I did lose my cool.
    So Imp.I will try and answer your Questions.
    IF you read all my posts on ILL you will understand why it has taken ANP so long to submit their IND.in a proper manner...IIL in my opinion took the shortcut and have paid dearly.The IIL sp is being held up by their top 20 who are big hitters ( great register of FUNDS.Broking houses and Powerful rich people.)

DIamond and the ANP board have always said to me that the SP will speak for itself once they have a story.
    MY DD on the weekend informed me that there are 5 points that a BIOTECH has to have and SUCCEED.
    THe most important being Worldwide Patents (PHARMAS love this re GENERICS )
    ALso WORLDCLASS DATA..

In my opinion I reckon that AEF made >$12 million on IIL.so it great to have them as our largest shareholder.
    Many here think that AEF will pump and dump....WRONG.
    PEople were asking what is DIAMOND doing...We now know that he and his team were working DMD (this is going to be a relatively cheap and short time exercise... But once we get the GREEN LIGHT ...we're off and running...ALSO,don't forget all the work on IND submission.Many on this thread owe ANP staff an apology.

ANP have 3 Antisense Drugs and all have many indications..eg: ATL 1102 primary for MS but now for DMD .this alone will be a COY MAKER with a market of $1 billion...Sarepta can only service 13%..

WIth an INTERNATIONAL Board including the INVENTORS of the Sarepta drug from WA..( as a matter of fact there was an article on DMD featuring the inventors from Murdoch in the WESTAUSTRALIAN.) I see no problem with ANP's clinical trial re DMD.also all the DATA will almost be the same as the IND re Tis and safety.

CHEERS?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
-0.001(0.63%)
Mkt cap ! $72.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 8.0¢ $26.28K 329.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 102989 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 115887 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.52am 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.