ALF 0.00% $1.01 australian leaders fund limited

The 'Performance Review and Dividend Policy' document is the...

1. 155 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    The 'Performance Review and Dividend Policy' document is the most outrageous investment document that I have read in 50 years. More disconnected and contemptuous than some dust scratching mining start-up's justification for more unearned options.
    It is simply an arrogant FU to powerless investors and makes no attempt to explain, justify or (heaven forbid) apologise for grossly negligent and incompetent husbanding of funds not belonging to the Fund Manager.
    Constant aggressive protests to the appalling narcissistic Justin, and to Watermark with threats of a media campaign is the only solution.
    The contempt displayed for the shareholders from a person demonstrably incompetent and totally disconnected from his responsibilities is beyond belief.
    In summary, the report says - "FU, I am playing my own game for my own satisfaction, and there is nothing you can do about it". "Last year was a difficult year for the Fund". He Dunce - it was a great year for every other Fund. Does that suggest something.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.