PVW 7.14% 2.6¢ pvw resources limited

2 months ago THD in an "uplifting" announcement to the market...

1. 103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    2 months ago THD in an "uplifting" announcement to the market (mind you the only news worthy announcement in the last 2 months) ....,,. announced. ........ and I quote" Paul has a proven track record in sales, creation and production of AR and VR campaigns across a wide range of brands and industries." ......... proven "track record in sales" .......... what is the hold up "Paul" if I may ask? ......... why is it so difficult to prove that self claimed track record now. .......... where you the man of the moment of 1 X $225k arty farty vivid deal? ........ let us know what other big contracts your talents and genius have been creating in the last 8 weeks. ........ do you have Toyota AR/VR nearly in the bag. ........... what about Jerry Harvey ? ......... have you got him nearly ready to put ink on the dotted line to create him his AR/VR online virtual store platform? ............ so how is that Hilton Hotel AR/VR booking tour platform coming along now? ............. how is that Virgin Airlines AR/VR seat booking platform fairing out ? .......... more clients than employees. ....... that is the problem I am sure. .......... I understand there is only one of you with such talents as yourself. ........ If you need some help just message me @RegLivermore. ..... cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.002(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $2.636M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ $5.968K 216.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23400 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 316023 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.16pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PVW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.