PVW 8.33% 2.2¢ pvw resources limited

Keep searching on web if someone (Thd staff member)made some...

1. 2,123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Keep searching on web if someone (Thd staff member)made some mistake somewhere of disclosing some sort of business contracts. There are many technical analyst project analyst working in company. Don't know which data they r analysing !! The day we get something not disclosed to ASX we can complaint in written and ASX has to raise query. Major investors are now coming on board as director. See below link for top 20 https://www.marketindex.com.au/asx/thd Blockchain, IOT messaging, unified platform, AR apps, Geo chat.... if I forget about Thd. I would have reinvested in some product like this again. This is how Chinese or HongKong base company always operates. They get many retailers in and then devalue asset. Don't forget this company still having 28~30% holdings with key Idea. Facebook, what's app, Twitter or Snapchat is not major apps in 2018 it's all Chinese made App iQyi, we chat and QQ. I went back to my fundamental again how is the product.. made some of family members download Sweep and we used Sweep over last 1-2 weeks. It's good product. Unified messaging do exists. Poor marketing, poor UI lack of communication is what dropping this product down. If I were on Celtic panel, JP or Ananda... I would have asked what's future ideas...projection..So someone have prototype ready only then they would have get in.... remember after CR first thing Thd have done is have changed Agent reality website. They can get more investors in only if it's sold at .003. Since Unsuccessful CR, generates only 500 k-- if total up from May to now VWAP over period of 1 month .0037 and about 400 k volume exchanged hands. So basically MT unsuccessful in attracting investors via CR but after that they have attracted another 400 k(10~20% traders factored in). Next Quarterly seems too interesting first ever revenue will be reported. This script needs patience of a Saint...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.