PVW 0.00% 2.1¢ pvw resources limited

please explain......, page-8

1. 2,104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    IMO DYOR I think periodically major SH is allowing to release real market sensitive Ann. Could be that they have good control over day to day operations. Thd headquarter was in HK before I don't know the date but they moved Surry Hills in last 1-.5 - 2 years. I have no doubt on the product it's MT and major SH I guess. Google key Idea holding and see there website you guys will understand what they r upto. May be they r steeling IP and know how. Rob James came as Director and within 6 months of his postings Qantas introduced VR and included vivid experience on VR. this could be highly risk Shares to invest for LT they may be milking from SH to build knowledge base. It could only be false curtain... this only my assumption. There were so many opportunities which could be to easy to grab by even stupidest "C" level personnel. Lots of things not making sense. If only think positive... Some big news awaiting to come.. which they can't disclose may be want to keep secret from market. Ingredients which Thd have is best combination of technology. Also don't forget during time of O-Week they suddenly added Blockchain and announced they tested successfully. But no Ann about testing or no BS. Think like this... Don't see what they r not doing But see what they can do... what all Ann they can release to market during Vivid And why they have not done....I think MT has more invested then perhaps all of u on HC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.654M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $2.1K 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 94030 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 80419 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.08am 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PVW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.