LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

You cant be kidding me is that all you have that magnolia didnt...

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    You cant be kidding me is that all you have that magnolia didnt achieve what venture global achieved all because they were not listed do remember management is paid handsomely to not only to be bulletin board as how it was for the last 2 years but to navigate the company in the most successful way for its shareholders regardless if your in a private or public setup. Your argument is flimsy and whether Venture Global gave their gas away or something else away the project has achieve financial close and is now in construction mode thats all that matters because LNG is an incremental game you may lose money on the 1st train then break even on the 2nd train and achieve profit on the 3rd train and beyond but your giving us the 1st train assumption only. Its a question of not making excuses and focus in achieving financial close if you cant make it happen then just ship out and not make excuses to lengthen your stay worse of all until it completely crashes and then provide ways on how it should be addressed even after crashing it . Bottom line is management fail to deliver a sure win project after having the luxury to spend a huge pre development cost with no real pressure from any shareholder and yet struggle to keep the ship together.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.